This two-part DVD summarizes some of the arguments for a young earth from both the Bible (part 1) and science (part 2). In his usual easy-to-understand style, Richard Fangrad summarizes the main arguments for a young earth from both the Bible and science. This presentation includes:
- a detailed examination of the word ‘day’ in Genesis 1
- a refutation of the ‘Gap Theory’ straight from the original Hebrew
- a summary of the theological consequences of adding ‘millions of years’ to the Bible
- an explanation of the assumptions involved in radiometric dating methods that make it wildly inaccurate
- a look at scientific dating methods that do not support the evolutionary timescale
Great for anyone wanting to resolve the ‘age of the earth’ controversy, biblically and scientifically.