Adam and Family is
the true account of the world’s very first family, that of Adam and
Eve. It gives biblical answers to many of the questions that children
have, arising from the evolutionary stories they see on TV such as:
- Where did human beings come from?
- Have we evolved from ape-men?
- What is sin and why is it wrong?
- Why is it easier to do bad things than to do good things?
- Why is there so much suffering in the world?
- Who is Satan and why does he have so much power?
- Who did Cain marry?
It also tells how we can
resist temptation and live lives that are pleasing to God through
having faith in Christ’s death of the Cross and His Resurrection.
Level: Primary/Elementary School
Hardcover, 32 pages
Author: Russell Grigg