A 148 page Bible atlas, detailing biblical events marked on enhanced satellite imagery, accompanied by geographical and historical commentary. This phenomenal resource includes the following:
* Optional 55 X 20 inch map for your wall at a reduced price.
1. Complete Set of all 85 Hi-Resolution Maps in JPG format. (Available by email after your purchase)
2. 85 full-page color
3. Over 70 aerial photographs of biblical site locations (By email after purchase).
4. Free Downloads, including:
a. "The Land and the Bible"
A 189 page geographical companion on PDF.
b. 10 pages of Introductory Material
c. Study Questions
5. Fifteen Teaching Videos on YouTube
, containing over TWO HOURS of FREE teaching about the content of the Satellite Bible Atlas
and the land of Israel.
"I own sixteen separate Bible Atlases, and I can say
unequivocally Bill Schlegel's Satellite Bible Atlas
one I recommend. It is a gateway to some absolutely dynamic Bible
study; it is theologically sound and Biblically conservative. I pray
that God will use this book in your life as he has in mine." Richard Rigsby, Professor Emeritus of Old Testament and Former
Director of Talbot Bible Lands Program, Talbot School of Theology
About the Author: Bill Schlegel is Associate Professor of Bible
at The Master's College, Israel Bible Extension (IBEX), where he
teaches biblical history, geography and Hebrew. He lives with his wife
and family near Jerusalem.