Bible Archaeology and Apologetics Conference
Schedule for Saturday October 19, 2013:
8:15am - 8:50 am Registration and book tables open. Free drinks, coffee and breakfast snacks will be made available.
8:50am-9am: Intro and Prayer
Dr. Bryant Wood: The Walls of Jericho
9am - 9:50am.
Q&A 9:50am - 10am
Session #2: Time: 10am - 10:50am
Session #3: Dr. Scott Stripling: The Fulfillment of Jesus' Final Prophecy
11am -11:50am Q&A 11:50- 12 noon
12-12:50 LUNCH (Local restaurants are all within 1 mile or so of the church venue). You are free to bring a bagged lunch and eat in the church fellowship hall, or bring take out food back to eat. Download PDF Restaurant Map.
Session #4: Time
12:50pm - 1:40pm Q&A 1:40-1:50pm
Session #5: Time 1:50 to 2:40pm Q&A 2:40 to 2:50pm
2:50 pm Closing prayer and love offering. ABR staff remains for questions.
Book tables will remain open until 3:15pm.
$25 per adult
$12 for children 17 and under
Group discounts for church groups of 8 or more: Please contact the ABR office for details at ABR@BibleArchaeology.org
Registration Deadline: Thursday October 17, 2013 at 12 NOON.
Making Your Payment:
1. Pay online here on the ABR website.
a. Type in the names of all attendees in the "Special Instructions" box.
b. Fill out the rest of the form. You can use your debit or credit card. Your payment is securely processed by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account.
2. Call the ABR Office at 800-430-0008 and pay by credit card over the phone. Office hours are M-F 10-2, EST.
3. Download this PDF Form with all your pertinent information. Fill it out electronically and email it to ABR@BibleArchaeology.org . Or, fill out by hand and mail to the ABR office.
4. Upon receipt of your registration, you will receive email confirmation, directions and restaurant map.
1. Local restaurants are located within 1 mile for
lunch. You are free to bring a bagged lunch and eat in the church fellowship hall, or bring take out food back to eat. Download PDF Restaurant Map.
2. ABR is non-profit Christian ministry. We depend entirely on the generosity of our constituents to fulfill our mission. A love offering will be taken during this event.
3. Please pray for the success of this event!