Schedule for Saturday October 25, 2014: More Details to be Announced in the Future
8:15am - 8:50 am Registration and book tables open. Free drinks, coffee and breakfast snacks will be made available.
8:50am-9am: Intro and Prayer
Time: 9am-9:55am Q&A 9:55-10am
Session #2: Dr. Bryant Wood: Digging Up The Sin Cities of Sodom and Gomorrah
Time: 10am-10:55 am Q&A 10:55-11am
Session #3: TBA
Time: 11am -11:55am Q&A 11:55- 12 noon
12-12:45 LUNCH (Local restaurants are all within 1 mile or so of the church venue). You are free to bring a bagged lunch and eat in the church fellowship hall, or bring take out food back to eat.
Session #4: Henry B. Smith Jr: Bart Ehrman and the NT Text and Canon
Time 12:50 pm - 1:45 pm Q&A 1:45-1:50 pm
Session #5: Dr. Scott Stripling: TBA
Time 1:50 to 2:45pm Q&A 2:45 to 2:50pm
2:50 pm Closing prayer and love offering. ABR staff remains for questions.
Book tables will remain open until about 3:15pm.
$25 per adult
$12 for children 17 and under
Group discounts for church groups of 8 or more: $20 per person.
Registration Deadline: Tuesday October 21, 2014 at 12 NOON.
Making Your Payment:
1. Pay online here on the ABR website.
2. Call the ABR Office at 800-430-0008 and pay by credit card over the phone. Office hours are M-F 10-2, EST.
3. Registration for not yet available. Fill it out by hand, scan it, and email it to ABR@BibleArchaeology.org . Or, fill out by hand and mail to the ABR office.
4. Upon receipt of your registration, you will receive email confirmation, directions and restaurant map.
1. Local restaurants are located within 1 mile for
lunch. You are free to bring a bagged lunch and eat in the church fellowship hall, or bring take out food back to eat.
2. ABR is non-profit Christian ministry. We depend entirely on the generosity of our constituents to fulfill our mission. A love offering will be taken during this event.
3. Please pray for the success of this event!