Details to be announced in the near future!
Schedule for Saturday October 24, 2015
8:15am - 8:50 am Registration and book tables open. Free drinks, coffee and breakfast snacks will be made available. Each session includes a 5 minute Q&A at the end.
8:50am-9am: Intro and Prayer
Session #1: Time: 9am-10am _________________________________________________________________________________________
Time: 10am -11am
11am -12 noon.
12-1PM LUNCH (Local restaurants are all within 1 mile or so of the church venue). You are free to bring a bagged lunch and eat in the church fellowship hall, or bring take out food back to eat.
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm.
Time: 2:00-3:00 PM.
3:00 pm Closing prayer and love offering. ABR staff remains for questions.
Book tables will remain open until about 3:15pm.
$TBA per adult
Students age 13-18 invited FREE of charge
Group discounts for church groups of 8 or more: $TBA per person.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday October 21, 2015 at 12 NOON.
Making Your Payment:
1. Pay online here on the ABR website.
2. Call the ABR Office at 800-430-0008 and pay by credit card over the phone. Office hours are M-Th 10-3, EST.
Fill it out by hand, scan it, and email it to ABR@BibleArchaeology.org . Or, fill out by hand and mail to the ABR office.
4. Upon receipt of your registration, you will receive email confirmation, directions and restaurant map.
1. Local restaurants are located within 1 mile for
lunch. You are free to bring a bagged lunch and eat in the church fellowship hall, or bring take out food back to eat.
2. ABR is non-profit Christian ministry. We depend entirely on the generosity of our constituents to fulfill our mission. A love offering will be taken during this event.
3. Please pray for the success of this event!