Mark Cahill will be the Keynote Speaker for the 2013 ABR Fundraising Banquet!
Mark Cahill has a business degree from Auburn University, where he was an honorable mention Academic All-American in
basketball. After spending a few years in the business world, he surrendered his heart to Jesus Christ and asked God
to place him where he could touch as many lives as possible. Within a year, he was teaching school. Although Mark
planned to teach for the rest of his life, God moved him from teaching at a Christian high school to devoting a year
to full-time evangelism. He then embarked on a speaking career. Mark speaks to thousands each year at churches,
retreats, conferences, camps, etc., equipping and challenging the saved to go out and reach the lost. As one of his
students noted, he's still teaching, but in a much bigger classroom.
His true vocation is witnessing, whether at malls, music and art festivals, beaches, sporting events, bar sections
of towns—wherever the lost can be found. Mark is the author of One Thing You Can’t Do in Heaven
has been translated into Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Romanian and is being translated into Nepalese, and
One Heartbeat Away
. Mark lives in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
The ABR ministry is excited and privileged to have Mark share his passion for the Gospel with the ABR family of supporters. Please join us for a night of fellowship and blessing!
The Banquet will take place on Thursday April 25, 2013 at:
Shady Maple Smorgasbord
129 Toddy Dr.
East Earl, PA 17519
Doors open at 6pm, banquet begins at 6:30 pm.
1. Tickets are $30 per person for adults and $20 for children ages 12-17 but you must pre-register.
2. Registration deadline is Friday April 19, 2013 by 12 Noon.
3. You may still register for tickets, but you must call the ABR Office at 800-430-0008 by Wednesday April 24th, by 12 NOON EST.The ABR office is open Monday through Friday 10-2 EST.
4. Only a limited number of walk in seats will be available, so call TODAY!
Map to Shady Maple: 129 Toddy Dr. East Earl, PA 17519
6. If you are unable to attend the banquet, but would like to support this event with a gift, you may give a gift that will be designated towards the event. Please follow these instructions:
a. Click here: https://www.biblearchaeology.org/support/supportform.aspx?action=donate
a. Enter dollar amount in ONE TIME GIFT field.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS, type "Gift towards CAHILL BANQUET, I am unable to attend."
c. Follow the donation page to PayPal and follow the instructions for payment.
7. A delicious meal will be served. Please come prepared to give generously to the work and mission of ABR.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Associates for Biblical Research PO Box 144 Akron, PA 17501