Mr. Gary Bates, CEO of Creation Ministries International, will be the Keynote Speaker for the 2014 ABR Fundraising Banquet!
Gary Bates hails from Australia and has been speaking on the creation/evolution issue since 1990. With a background in management and marketing, in 2002, he was invited to join the ministry of CMI
full-time and eventually became its Head of Ministry. Much in demand for his popular lay talks on creation, in 2009, Gary and his family relocated to America to serve as CEO of CMI-US. He was also elected to the position of CEO of CMI-Worldwide.
Once a convinced evolutionist, Gary has first-hand experience on how the Creation message has a dramatic impact on lives. He is now a young-earth creationist with a heart to communicate this life-changing information to the average ‘person in the street’.
Concerned about the tremendous interest in UFOs and associated extraterrestrial beliefs amongst young people (particularly in the church), Gary undertook specialist research in an attempt to solve this seeming baffling phenomenon. This led to his Amazon.com top 50 bestseller Alien Intrusion: UFOs and the Evolution Connection
(the only Creationist book ever to achieve this feat). This landmark book provides biblical answers to the many puzzling questions regarding UFOs, and whether there is alien life on other planets. As a leading Christian authority in this area, Gary has traveled extensively around the world, speaking and conducting literally hundreds of interviews on radio, television and various media.
The ABR ministry is excited and privileged to have Gary share his passion for the truth of the Gospel and the authority of the Bible with the ABR family of supporters. Please join us for a night of fellowship and blessing!
Sign up early to reserve your seat in advance. We are looking forward to a great night of Christian fellowship.
The Banquet will take place on Thursday April 10, 2014 at:
Shady Maple Smorgasbord
129 Toddy Dr.
East Earl, PA 17519
Doors open at 6pm, and the banquet begins at 6:30 pm.
1. Tickets are $30 per person for adults and $20 for children ages 12-17 but you must pre-register.
2. Early Bird Registration:
If you register before March 21st, the cost is $25 per
person and $18 for children ages 12-17.
3. Registration deadline is Friday April 4, 2014 by 12 Noon.
4. The ABR office is open Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9-3 EST.
5. Would you kindly consider sponsoring a table at the banquet? Table sponsorships are $300.00 each, and help to pay for the costs associated with running this important event. This way, all donations collected the night of the banquet can be used to support the ongoing work of the ABR mission. Businesses, churches, organizations, and individuals may sponsor tables; won’t you prayerfully consider a table sponsorship if this is something God would have you do?
Important Note: Table sponsorships pay for your meal, plus 7 guests. Table Sponsors must provide ABR a list of invited guests for table assignment purposes. Maximum 8 persons per table. You may sponsor additional table(s) if you would like to invite more additional guests, or purchase individual tickets.
6. Church Group Rates of 8 or more people: $20 per person.
7. If you plan to pay for a guest(s), we must have their complete information, including name, address and phone number.
8. You will be served a delicious dinner and desert, combined with a sensational message from Gary.
9. ABR is a non-profit Christian ministry. We depend entirely upon the generosity of our constituents to fulfill our mission. We pray you will come to this wonderful event, prepared to give generously.
Only a limited number of walk in seats will be available, so sign up TODAY!
Map to Shady Maple: 129 Toddy Dr. East Earl, PA 17519
11. If you are unable to attend the banquet, but would like to support this event with a gift, you may give a gift that will be designated towards the event. Please follow these instructions:
a. Click here: https://www.biblearchaeology.org/support/supportform.aspx?action=donate
a. Enter dollar amount in ONE TIME GIFT field.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS, type "Gift towards GARY BATES BANQUET 2014, I am unable to attend."
c. Follow the donation page to PayPal and follow the instructions for payment.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Associates for Biblical Research PO Box 144 Akron, PA 17501