Dr. Frank Turek is the keynote speaker for the 2017 ABR Fundraising Banquet
Dr. Frank Turek is a dynamic speaker and award-winning author or coauthor of four books: Stealing from God: Why Atheists Need God to make their Case, I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, Correct, Not Politically Correct and Legislating Morality.
As the President of CrossExamined.org, Frank presents powerful and entertaining evidence for Christianity at churches, high schools and at secular college campuses that often begin hostile to his message. He has also debated several prominent atheists including Christopher Hitchens and David Silverman, president of American Atheists.
Frank hosts an hour-long TV program each week called I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist that is broadcast Wednesday nights on DirecTV Channel 378 (the NRB Network). His radio program called CrossExamined with Frank Turek airs on 186 stations every Saturday morning at 10 a.m. eastern and is available continuously on the free CrossExamined App.
Frank is a widely featured guest in the media as a leading apologetics expert and cultural commentator. He has appeared on hundreds of radio programs and many top TV programs including: The O’Reilly Factor, Hannity and Colmes, Faith Under Fire, and Politically Incorrect. He also writes a column for Townhall.com and several other sites.
A former aviator in the US Navy, Frank has a master’s degree from the George Washington University and a doctorate from Southern Evangelical Seminary. He and his wife, Stephanie, are blessed with three grown sons.
The ABR ministry is excited and privileged to have Dr. Turek share his passion for the truth of the Gospel and the authority of the Bible with the ABR family of supporters. Please join us for a night of fellowship and blessing!
Sign up early to reserve your seat in advance. We are looking forward to a great night of Christian fellowship.
The Banquet will take place on Monday April 17, 2017 at:
Shady Maple Smorgasbord
129 Toddy Dr.
East Earl, PA 17519
Doors open at 6pm, and the banquet begins at 6:30 pm.
1. Tickets are $35 per person for adults and $25 for children ages 12-17 but you must pre-register.
2. Early Bird Registration: If you register before March 28th, the cost is $30 per person and $20 for children ages 12-17.
3. Registration deadline is Tuesday April 3, 2017 by 12 Noon.
How to Register and make payment:
a. Call the ABR office and pay for your tickets over the phone. The ABR office is open Monday through Thursday, 9-3 EST.
b. Print this Registration Form (PDF), fill out by hand, and mail to the ABR office. Associates for Biblical Research PO Box 144 Akron, PA 17501.
c. Pay and register online, click here: Banquet Tickets
5. Would you kindly consider sponsoring a table at the banquet? Table sponsorships are $300.00 each, and help to pay for the costs associated with running this important event. This way, all donations collected the night of the banquet can be used to support the ongoing work of the ABR mission. Businesses, churches, organizations, and individuals may sponsor tables; won’t you prayerfully consider a table sponsorship if this is something God would have you do?
Important Note: Table sponsorships pay for your meal, plus 7 guests. Table Sponsors must provide ABR a list of invited guests for table assignment purposes. Maximum 8 persons per table. You may sponsor additional table(s) if you would like to invite more additional guests, or purchase individual tickets.
6. Church Group Rates of 8 or more people: $25 per person.
7. If you plan to pay for a guest(s), we must have their complete information, including name, address and phone number.
8. You will be served a delicious dinner and desert, combined with a sensational message from Dr. Turek
9. ABR is a non-profit Christian ministry. We depend entirely upon the generosity of our constituents to fulfill our mission. We pray you will come to this wonderful event, prepared to give generously. Only a limited number of walk in seats will be available, so sign up TODAY!
Map to Shady Maple: 129 Toddy Dr. East Earl, PA 17519
10. If you are unable to attend the banquet, but would like to support this event with a gift, you may give a gift that will be designated towards the event. Please follow these instructions:
a. Click here: https://www.biblearchaeology.org/support/supportform.aspx?action=donate
a. Enter dollar amount in ONE TIME GIFT field.
b. Under SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS, type "Gift towards FRANK TUREK BANQUET 2017, I am unable to attend."
c. Follow the donation page to PayPal and follow the instructions for payment.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Associates for Biblical Research PO Box 144 Akron, PA 17501