- Website Blog Entry Assistant
- ABR is seeking an individual with experience with web formatting and .html. This volunteer position includes the text preparation of articles and outreach events, importing them into the ABR website blog software, correcting errors and formatting articles, uploading pictures, and posting the articles for review. The volunteer must have knowledge of .html and have excellent computer skills. This volunteer would also be able to help clean up articles presently on the ABR website that require updated formatting. (Please do not inquire about this role unless you have experience with coding).
- Data Entry
- ABR is seeking an additional volunteer with computer experience to enter data into our constituent database. Computer and data entry experience are required.
- Office and Mailing Assistance
- We are looking to expand our volunteer staff to help with ABR mailings in the local office in Lancaster County, PA. Anyone can help in this area!
- Conference and Speaking Engagement Volunteers
- Volunteers to help with the set-up and breakdown of displays and book tables for ABR speaking engagements.
- Printing Services
- We are looking to establish a relationship with a business or individual who would be able to provide ABR with its printing needs pro bono or at reduced prices.
Your generous giving and support will help ABR to uphold the reliability of the Bible!
Please contact the ABR Office at for more information about volunteering.