- Archaeology Curriculum Developer
- ABR seeks a volunteer to develop a Biblical Archaeology Kid's/Teen's Teaching Curriculum. The prospective volunteer would have to be experienced with developing curricula, have some knowledge of ABR's mission and materials, and live in the greater Philadelphia, PA area to coordinate with the ABR staff with this project. Please contact the ABR office for more details.
- Data Entry
- ABR is seeking an additional volunteer with computer experience to enter data into our constituent database. Computer and data entry experience are preferred.
- Office and Mailing Assistance
- We are looking to expand our volunteer staff to help with ABR mailings. Anyone can help in this area!
- Display Setup
- Volunteers to help with the set up of displays and book tables for ABR seminars.
- Printing Services
- We are looking to establish a relationship with a local Lancaster County PA business or individual who would be able to provide ABR with its printing needs.
Your generous giving and support will help ABR to uphold the reliability of the Bible!
Please contact the ABR Office at for more information about volunteering.